This software is designed to speed up the completion of projects by providing a centralized system where all the members of the team is given access to the files. The task management software online also facilitates communication as there is no need to send emails to each member of the team. Messages are uploaded on the centralized system available for everyone to read.
Features of online task management software
1) Unlimited projects- the progress of each project is recorded, such as the status of the project, which project needs immediate attention, date of completion, among others.
2) Team collaboration– the team members can meet online even if one or more is in a remote area. The software allows real-time email alerts, file sharing, urgent projects that need to be finished, among others.
3) Time management- the online task management software allows the recording of the length of time the team worked on a particular project. Through this software, the company can determine the amount billable to the clients in terms of the number of hours the team invested to complete the project. The labor cost can be computed easily.
4) The message board feature of the online task management software allows the team members and their customers to brainstorm online and make revisions. It saves time because the customers can see real-time the status of the project.
Benefits of online task management software
1) Improves the productivity of the team- the information regarding the status of a project is uploaded and it is available for viewing by all team members at real time.
2) The centralized system allows the quick completion of projects because all the information needed can be viewed online by all the team members.
3) It reduces the use of paper because there is no longer the need to print documents as everything is uploaded on the central system.
4) It increases profits because the preparation of quotations and estimates are done faster as the data of the previous customer are readily available for comparison.
5) The online task management software can be comprehended without difficulty, as a result, there is no need to train the team members and spend on training materials as the interface is user friendly.
6) The team can be alerted in case there are changes in the data. Everyone is informed and this is a good way to prevent project delays.