Video production serves many purposes. For those in business, it is a good marketing campaign. For those in academe, it is one way of presenting reports and case analyses. Information can be easily understood if they are presented in video form.
Basic steps in video web production
1) The first step is to collect as many information as possible for the project. If it will be used for marketing campaign, then learn more about the product and its target market. Study very well on how you want to present the video so the target market can easily identify with it. From here, you discuss the budget for the video web production and the number of people needed to accomplish the project.
2) Discuss the time-frame- you also need to calculate the number of days that you need to finish the project; otherwise, there will be a tendency to overshoot the budget. In addition, the venue must be set.
3) Choosing the format- there are many formats to use in a video web production. First, it can be the interview format where a host asks questions to a person or group of person about the benefits of a certain product (in case the project is a marketing campaign). Then, it can also be in the form of a documentary where there can be a host who can ask questions for people who actually used the product that is being promoted in the web video production. Then it can also be in a form of testimonials where the satisfied users will talk lengthily about the product.
4) Choose a style. For the style, you need to determine the tone of the video. Questions like do you prefer to present it in a comedy style or would you rather see the outcome in a business- like manner of presenting the project.
5) Include elements- you can make comparisons as to why a particular product is less useful than the one you are marketing in a video web production. This is the stage where you will be devoting the discussion on the many ways on how to lure the target market to patronize your product. There are the script, scenes, shots, and so much more that need to be discussed.
6) Shooting- once everything has been finalized, then it is time to shoot the video. There are many angles to consider and add to that the lighting and the venue.
7) Video web production ends with editing and with the presentation of the finished project to the target market.